18400 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA, 92612
Added at April 16 2008, 11:29am
- Listing status:
- Building size: , Lot size: 1370
- Various suites available - most are available now; however, some aren`t available until October or December. Irvine Towers? features four Class-A office buildings clad in granite and glass and located just off the 405 Freeway in Irvine. Totaling 880,000 square feet, this prestigous complex features timeless architecture, richly landscaped grounds with water features and sculptures, ample on- and off-site amenities and two parking structures. On-site amenities include the 485-room Irvine Marriott with business and recreational facilities and a 24-hour airport shuttle; Prego Risorante; a deli, gift shop and auto detailers. Just across the street is the very popular Il Fornaio restaurant and a 24-Hour Fitness center.
- Broker comment:
- With John Wayne Airport at its core, easy access and great visibility from the 55, 405 and 73, and commuter rail service at the nearby Tustin Metrolink Station, the Airport Area is a premier location for any business. A wealth of amenities contribute to the area`s magnetism. World-class hotels such as the recently renovated 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Irvine and The Island Hotel Newport Beach? provide a great place for clients to stay, meet or dine. Nearby shopping and entertainment centers like The Market Place, Fashion Island? and Irvine Spectrum Center? offer a number of unique shops, casual eateries and fine dining. And if it`s golf you`re interested in, the Tom Fazio-designed Oak Creek Golf Club? and the award-winning Pelican Hill Golf Club? are just a tee shot away.
- Asking Rent: $2.80 - $3.15/SF/Mo Full Service Gross
- The Irvine Company
- 18400 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA, 92612