2 Park Plaza, Irvine, CA, 92614
Added at July 16 2009, 9:45am
- Listing status:
- Building size: 214441, Lot size: 988
- Various suites available! Suites are completely built out with most private office/conference rooms and some open office area. With John Wayne Airport at its core, easy access and great visibility from the 55, 405 and 73, and commuter rail service at the nearby Tustin Metrolink Station, the Airport Area is a premier location for any business. A wealth of amenities contribute to the area`s magnetism. World-class hotels such as the recently renovated 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Irvine and The Island Hotel Newport Beach? provide a great place for clients to stay, meet or dine. Nearby shopping and entertainment centers like The Market Place, Fashion Island? and Irvine Spectrum Center? offer a number of unique shops, casual eateries and fine dining. And if it`s golf you`re interested in, the Tom Fazio-designed Oak Creek Golf Club? and the award-winning Pelican Hill Golf Club? are just a tee shot away. Living here is also easy. The surrounding residential neighborhoods of Newport Beach, and the master-planned communities of Irvine and Tustin Ranch offer a variety of desirable dwellings from apartments and townhomes to single family homes and custom estates.
- Broker comment:
- Jamboree Center features five towers clad in gleaming travertine and located just off of the 405 Freeway in Irvine. Totaling 1.6 million square feet, this prestigous complex features timeless architecture, high-speed elevators, vaulted glass lobby ceilings, covered walkways and ample structured parking. Extensive landscaping and generous open space provide park-like surroundings and pedestrian convenience. Fabulous on-site amenities, like the recently renovated 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Irvine, and off-site amenities at Harvard Place and a host of neighboring retail centers, makes this location a convenient one for any business.
- Asking Rent: From $2.35/SF/MO Full Service Gross
- The Irvine Company
- 2 Park Plaza, Irvine, CA, 92614